If you reference LogoLover16 we will give you a fantastic 25% off logo design until the 31st of March where we will design you three concepts, take your favorite one into development and make the amends you require.
Our Marketing Apprentice asked me – Is the logo even that important? You can imagine my response –
me: “Ahhhhh” *rubs hands together*
Me: *pulls out podium*
Me: *Sets up PowerPoint*
Me: *Shuffles notecards*
Me: *Clears throat*
Me: “I am glad you asked”
As we have said before your logo is the face of your business, we are not surprised that everyone who voted agreed the logo is important – check out our reasons below!
Why is the logo important?
- It visually represents your company. People can recognise your logo before they recognise your brand name.
- It is more than just the face – it represents your core values, your whole brand is sybolised by this design!
- People will remember a great logo – it builds trust, loyalty and inevitably repeat business.
Why do designers need to stress its importance?
- Freelancers and Agencies alike are selling logos cheap – and as great as this is – make sure you are still getting a decent logo design. I know for small businesses and bloggers the logo feels like the last thing you want to invest in – but do – it is IMPORTANT!
- There’s a lot of bad designs out there – please don’t add to this – go to a professional – come to us 😀
- If the design right – it will last you a life time (or 2)
So here you have it – Yes the logo is Very Important, if you have any questions or want us to help in anyway contact us on 0207 495 5110 or email us at email@example.com and we will be more than happy to give advice. If you reference LogoLover16 we will give you a fantastic 25% off logo design until the 31st of March where we will design you three concepts, take your favorite one into development and make the amends you require.